Monday, September 20, 2010

Father!

Most of Americans have a strong focus on religion and how it affects us in our daily basis. Most communities are based on religious beliefs and acts. The song "Father" by Mc Magic ft. Mc Blvd. supports this idea. This song reflects ideology of mostly christian/catholic. The message is that when ever God comes into our life everything changes and we see things in a new point of view. In this particular video its stereotypes are Latin/Hispanic people that are gang related. It shows that even the worst people in America can turn to the Lord. American society as a whole is represented as caring, dedicated, people that change for the better.

In the song not is only the letter touching but the video is to. Once you turn to Jesus you recognize what he did to save our souls which was dying on the cross and shedding his blood. Sometimes we don't realize how much damage we are doing until a tragedy happens to us. Unfortunately sometimes it's to late. Yet other times we already know and give our everything to our morals.


"...This is to let you know Lord how much i appreciate things you did ever since I was young he held my hand and held me right, guided me through all the good things in life you know that's right, so i get down on my knees today and everyday, lord muchas gracias for being there for me, the longest days, the darkness Nights no matter what happened in my life, I felt that you were always in my heart and by my side." (Father-Mc Magic ft. Mc Blvd) This quote shows that well realize that we're thankful and that we should serve us king. "... Everything i do is not enough I'm a sinner and you are the one that deserves my praise my lord my dedications are for you Jesus..." These lyrics show that we humans recognize that we sin but anything we try to do to make it up isn't enough for God. Not all the people that believe in Jesus have to be strictly dedicated but there is a certain circumstance where religion is indeed very respected.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYihq5BWVMU

No comments: