Monday, May 16, 2011

Equity Post #3

For this time of volunteering I decided to do wildlife again. It was really fun this time around. Over the course of this project I have really built a relationship with most of these kids. For this club we had a game show night. The college leader in charge told all of the leaders to dress super crazy so we could make the kids feel more comfortable around us. When we got there, there was a bunch of stuff to be set up. Like inflatable fools. Set up food and a lot of other stuff just so that it is easier for the college kids to do there job and run club. There were a couple new people there so I had to show them around and what to do and how things work. This time was a lot more fun than the other times I think it is just because of the kids. They make it fun to be there. I am definitely doing this after this project is over.

No comments: