Tuesday, May 24, 2011

The End

It's our final time doing this project. Edwin and I are partnered up again and we went to the same place as before. Even though we done this multiple times already I still wasn't comfortable with singing in front of strangers. This time there wasn't as much people volunteering I think it's getting close to summer. Without that much people we actually have to try and sing the songs. We just kind of  mumbled the songs so the other people's voices would be heard. We went to many different rooms and saw different people this time. When we went to the cafeteria Edwin started playing the piano. People liked it and asked for more but Edwin didn't know any songs just parts. After we hit a few more rooms we then turned in our vests and left. I don't think that I will be doing something like this again because it is too much out of my comfort zone

No comments: