Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Voluntering Hours

My experience at the Tri City Volunteering was repetitive. For one and half hours I worked there after I signed a contract I bagged five onions in a bag and tied the bag and put them in a barrel. Even though it was a bit boring it was fun working with a friend. The few words I spoke to the actual employees where "what would you like me to do". The response was, "You -You and You bag the onions and go into the freezer if you need more.'' It was a simple process but in some way exhausting to the body and mind doing something two hundred times. Some of the volunteers were from the same school as me and the rest were children doing there volunteer service for court reasons. The experience was OK I would go back there because it was a calm atmostphere but I could get tired of it.

No comments: