Sunday, April 10, 2011

Volunteer Experience #2

Yet another moment in the garden, and here we go. The best time of life has risen from the ground again! Its that time to work in the garden and to fulfill another job! After working for 2 hours, I have realized anyone can change! Yes! Anyone can change as they learn new things and concepts! I was VERY proud i got used to the grass cutting machine! During my first mission trip in 8th Grade of Hawaii, my goal was to help church pastors, community members along with my friends (a group of 30 at the most) to cut and mow the lawn on this day we scheduled for the cemetery. Normally, i dont like walking into a cemetery, but i have managed to do so. I also enjoyed helping to trim the grass as it grows near 1 inch. It was alot of fun back then, but nowadays, after leaving Hawaii and shifting from a private school to a public school here in California, the moments of life I've agreed with has changed. I knew it will take a while to build all the confidence, and integrity being lost.
On April 1 2011, After the bell strike 2:35PM, I was excited and well-prepared for another duty on the garden. After leaving Washington High School, I started heading down American High School and at the same time, i felt i had a bit of integrity and confidence to restore in order to accomplish another similar task i did the previous week ago. I even met newer people this time! I learned how to use a grass cutting machine properly and to prevent minor and major casualties! You can visualize how great life can get when newer things come to mind! I have learned alot and i'm looking forward into serving the community MORE MORE and MORE as it becomes the trailing edge of success in my life!

No comments: