Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Volunteer Stuff Entry #2

Work Time: 2 hours



Commentary
Amanda: I wish I could've gotten more video footage, but we were so busy with hands on tasks that I did not have enough time to capture it all. Not only that, but Michael and I were often doing different tasks. I would also like to apologize about the gaudy transitions and such, I don't think a boring picture show could've been produced by me. (chuckle) Anyways, towards the end when it began raining, half of us were putting away and cleaning materials. I give kudos to the guys out in the field when it was cold and rainy, especially the guy in a tank top.

Michael: Sorry for any offensive language. This is me working at FIERCE again. It was a great experience. I got to learn more ways on fighting evil foe like weeds.


-Insert Video Here-

Commentary
Amanda: I'm sorry for not being so enthusiastic. I hardly knew what to say this time around. Unfortunately, we weren't doing much that was exciting that week. We still had a lot of fun, but the tasks were simple and the only weather issue was the rain. We didn't do our video diary at the garden like we did last week because some things came up and I had to leave early, but we still managed to get it done!

Michael:


EDIT: Video Hosting Problems

No comments: