Monday, April 4, 2011

Extension-Write Up Draft #1- The Best Job Ever!

Its been a while now, and yet i haven't served my community with the most "energetic soul" embedded within the deepest region of my will. Its been the moment where i need to fathom the line of reasoning to step outdoors and to serve my community with the deepest pride, the energetic will, and the motivation to accomplish my goals. Now is the time for me to learn and to realize the American Future that lies ahead, and yes i have been chosen! Chosen to help serve the community, and to understand what life can be about working in a non-profitable locality. Its that moment where i have suddenly realize the magnitude of how crucial life is and to speak upfront to my spectators. Its been that moment now, and i am certain that i will regret myself if i hadn't served my community.

Candace Sykes, Coordinator and H. Chemistry Teacher of American High School, is currently supervising a club known as F.I.E.R.C.E after school from 2PM-5PM. This non-profitable program is scheduled for every single Friday after school for anyone interested in gardening, weeding, etc. F.I.E.R.C.E. is the combination of students from schools from all county in California that are mind-developed,"ready-t0-go",relaxed, self-dedicated, and energetic in which they perform a demonstration to the community that they are willing to serve, and to not serve.

After realizing what F.I.E.R.C.E. is, i decided that it is the time to accept the quote, "Nothing is easy, everything takes a while to accomplish, even the simplest things" (Yang). Regardless if this was important or not, this quote will always energized my soul to fulfill heavy duty or tasks to my out-most temper. I understand that even working in horrible conditions such as weeding the grass on a rainy Friday Afternoon can be a burden prior to completion, but i know that if i can do it, then anyone can. IT is that Spirit, the trust, the love and the respect i have gained from the community. THAT is the only thing that MOTIVATED me to participate and to work. Serving the community for 2 hours was the unsurpassed moment i ever had and i enjoy serving the community as much as i can. I will be looking forward to serving the community time-efficiently.

No comments: