Thursday, June 9, 2011

Me Karlie and poo

On my second day of volunteering at the Tri city volunteers I worked with long time friend and constitutes Sierra Barrisonie and Karlie Cambel, we were assigned to clean the restrooms of the thrift store, right on the other side of the Food bank. Sierra was assigned to vacuum the whole store while I was assigned to clean the men’s restroom and Karle the female’s restroom. It was pretty easy to clean because I didn’t have to clean the stall, all I had to do was mop the floors and clean the sink and mirror. So later I helped Karlie with her restroom because it was so much dirtier. It was more fun working together, even though we were cleaning a place were people crap in. After we finished it was time to leave because they were closing up. Overall it was fun to work together but the experience was not a fulfilling because we did not feel we were helping the world becoming a better place, because all we did was clean the public restrooms.

No comments: